You are reminded that the purpose of this code is to provide you with an enjoyable and safe environment, where you are able to develop as a player, gain personal fulfilment and satisfaction through friendly competition.
All players should:
- Play within the rules.
- Be a GOOD SPORT on and off the field.
- NEVER become involved in foul play.
- SHAKE HANDS with and thank the opposition players and officials after the match WIN, LOSE or DRAW.
- RESPECT the referees decision. Leave any questions to your captain.
- NEVER use BAD LANGUAGE or SLEDGING against opposition players, supporters or officials.
- REMEMBER that winning should be striven for but only by using fair means. When the game is lost we must be GOOD SPORTS.
- NEVER abuse your own team mates.